June 10, 2011

Big Changes

The last few months have been a blur. Hence why neither Roland nor I have been blogging (not that Roland ever does). When we decided to start this blog it was to let others read about what has been going on in our little family. So, here it goes. We are moving to 100 Mile House, BC. Never heard of it? Well neither had I until I met Roland. It is a little town of about 10,000 people in the Cariboo region of BC. Yep, it's official I am moving to a town of 10,000 people! Every time I tell someone where we are moving the usual response is "oh" with a disgusted facial expression and tone of voice. But, I absolutely love it there. It is so beautiful. But, it will definitely be an adjustment since I am used to city living and 100 Mile doesn't even have a Walmart! Roland had to leave before Joseph and I to find a job and a place for us to live. He left almost two weeks ago and it has been a huge adjustment and not one I am a fan of at all. I have a new appreciation for single mothers. Not that I am comparing my month without my husband to the difficulties of raising a child alone by any means. I find myself getting more easily frustrated with Joseph and I feel really bad, but it is so hard when I don't get a break at all and am doing all the parenting on my own. I have a new appreciation for my husband and the amazing father that he is. I love him so much and am so blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband. Joseph is also really blessed with a father who is so involved and loving towards him.
In the past few months our son has really grown into his personality. He is a happy smiley baby who loves to cuddle and play. He has started being really mischievous as well. Getting into everything within arms reach and he can't even crawl yet! He is rolling everywhere to get where he wants to go. He is really missing his daddy right now and I can tell because he is a lot fussier than normal. Not to mention I am pretty sure his teeth are coming in. I am so proud of Josephs accomplishments and of him. I love him so much and am so excited for his life. I am trying to enjoy each stage since he is growing up so fast. I can't believe he is already seven months old!
One of his first times in his Jolly Jumper

1 comment:

  1. Aw he's so cute! Sad to hear you are moving, Hopefully you keep this blog up so we can stay in touch! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete