February 01, 2011

Time is Flying

I can not believe how fast time is flying by. On the 8th our little baby will be three months old. I look at newborns and it seems like just yesterday Joseph was that size! Is it too early to be getting baby fever?!?! This past three months has been a roller coaster ride but we are finally settling down into a routine and as a family. Joseph has made so many advancements in his little life of three months. He started sleeping through the night at one month old (other moms please dont hate me). The only way he would sleep through the night was in our bed tucked in beside Roland. And boy did I ever get an earfull about that. But, Joseph likes to prove people wrong and now at almost three months he has started sleeping through the night in his own bed! Now, just to get him in his own room. He has also rolled over from front to back, I seriously cried when he did, I was so proud of him. Recently he has really started to love his toys, one in particular which is his elephant he will just stare at it and pick it up and crinkle its ears. I never knew that I would be so proud of him playing with his toys! 
I am getting close to my second goal with breastfeeding and like my mom kept telling me I would, I love it. It is so much easier and way more convenient! I am really enjoying this mom thing and am loving Joseph so much he has the greatest personality that is beginning to shine through. I can not wait for what else is in store for our family
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment