December 07, 2010

4 Things

4 Things

I'm a sucker for these things!




4 shows I watch:
One Tree Hill
Modern Family
Glee
How I Met Your Mother

4 things I am passionate about:
1 - family
2 - church
3 - shopping
4 - travelling


4 phrases I say a lot:
1 - tell me about it
2 - P.S
3 - really?
4 - are you kidding me


4 things I have learned from the past:
1 - hard times can make you stronger depending on how you react to them
2 - patience is important
3 - love matters more
4 - be kind


4 places I'd like to go:
1 - All of the Caribbean
2 - England particularly Brighton
3 - Montreal and Quebec City
4 - Greece


4 things I did yesterday:
1- Looked after my one month old
2 - put away Josephs clothes finally
3 - the dishes
4 - family home evening


4 things I am looking forward to:
1 - Christmas
2 - watching my son grow up
3 - going to see my grandma sherwood
4 - getting Josephs/family pictures done on saturday


4 things I love about winter:
1 - warm clothes
2 - nights in
3 - fires in my parents fireplace
4 -Christmas

4 things on my wish list:
1- Joseph to sleep through the night
2 - a new TV
3 - for us to afford Roland going back to school
4 - to be a stay at home mom

4 people I tag:
1- I don't really want to tag anyone...do this if you would like :)

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment