September 10, 2010

What to Do Now?

This week something we weren't expecting happened. Roland was let go from work (I don't know if he will be to happy with me writing about this but, one reason I wanted to start this blog was to let you know whats really happening in our lives.) He was let go for reasons that we don't need to write about. So,what to do now? The obvious answers like look for work are already being done. But, unfortunately there aren't a lot of good options so far. This wouldn't be so stressful if our baby wasn't due in less than two months...I am trying really hard to trust in our Heavenly Father because I know that this has happened for a reason and that we will get through this. I am having a really hard time with this and I cannot imagine how hard this is for my wonderful husband to handle. What can I do to help? I'm trying to be really supportive and helpful but I just feel useless. Usually in a situation like this it would be fine because I would have a job so we would have an income to rely on but I haven't been working since we found out we were pregnant because of how sick I was. So, all I can do I guess is be supportive and pray for him and our family.
Chels 

No comments:

Post a Comment