September 27, 2010

Bitten

We have officially been bitten by the nesting bug! Something I never thought would happen to me, I  could see it happening to Roland but I am not too fond of cleaning so I doubted it would happen. Today when we got home from running various errands Roland wouldn't let me go on the computer (he has a new, unhealthy I think, addiction to online games) so I just went into the mess that we called the babies room and started getting Josephs laundry ready to go. Oh boy does he ever have a lot of clothes already! Three loads to be exact, and I haven't even had one baby shower yet. His wardrobe is going to be bigger that mine and that is saying a lot. I'm pretty sure its already bigger than Rolands. So, since I had already started on the laundry and Roly Poly was done with his games (finally) he started tidying the babies room. We also rearranged our room so we could put the t.v my parents gave us to good use finally but it doesn't even work!  Oh well I guess thats just the way things go. 
Today, when we were running our various errands we went to London Drugs to look and see if they had any thank you cards, which by the way they didn't, I randomly decided to look at the cameras because I really want a new one and I fell absolutely in love with this one:

Isn't it beautiful? It is the Nikon COOLPIX 10.3MP Digital Camera (P100) - Black and I want it SO BAD! And Christmas is coming...but I want it before so we can take pictures of baby with it because I do not like my camera I have now at all so I have pretty much stopped taking pictures all together, and I am not a fan of that one little bit. 
Well I should probably get back to helping my hubby nest away!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment